Friday, November 4, 2011

Headed to the Foodbuzz Festival 2011 in San Francisco


Today, I'm headed to San Francisco to attend my second Foodbuzz Festival.  The event looks like I'm going to be well-fed, and I'm taking classes on photography and food blogging tips.  I could use as much help as I can get! I hope to meet some new friends, and to reconnect with a few I met last year.

Yesterday, I spent my lunch hour at the Pacific Grove Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary.  I work in Pacific Grove, ("Butterfly Town").  This year, the Monarchs are here in very high numbers. I'm always amazed how the fourth generation of the butterflies I saw last year, migrates 2500 miles!  They are beautiful, indeed.

I was in awe of the butterfly clusters. So were the tourists from all over the world, who came to see these famous butterflies.


...and I live in this area.  I'm so thankful for that.

I'm sure I'll be taking hundreds of photos of the venues at the Foodbuzz Festival. Oh. Tyler Florence will be the celebrity chef at the Saturday night dinner.  To know me, is to know I'm a huge fan of his. If you're curious, you can view the schedule and menus of what we're being served here.

I'll be posting after Sunday.  I need to pack expandable pants.  I'm fine with that.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment